[talks-uk] ot: conserving battery life

  • From: Ben Mustill-Rose <bmustillrose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:45:54 +0100

Hey all and sorry for the off topic.

I'll be heading out and about for a few days and I'm not sure if I'm
going to be able to charge my phone. My e71's never really had the
best battery in the world, so I was wondering if anyone could suggest
any applications that have any battery related tweeks that I can
apply? I've never really dug that deeply into symbian, so I'm not even
sure if this sort of thing exists but I'm assuming that someone on
here will know about it if it does.
Obviously I'll turn bluetooth and wifi off, but I'll be using a few
battery intensive apps plus the phone will probably act as a hotspot
for a while.

If anyone has any tips then I'd love to here them.

Cheers, Ben.