[talks-uk] Re: ot: conserving battery life

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 15:40:56 +0100

Try Battery Extender from www.tweets60.com. They are the same guys that makes the Tweets60 Twitter Client. It installs as a 14 day free trial, after that it switches to the free lite version with some features missing. The only annoyance is after the trial you'll receive text messages encouraging you to buy the program. Otherwise it was great when I tried it on my N73.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 22/07/2010 18:45, Ben Mustill-Rose wrote:
Hey all and sorry for the off topic.

I'll be heading out and about for a few days and I'm not sure if I'm
going to be able to charge my phone. My e71's never really had the
best battery in the world, so I was wondering if anyone could suggest
any applications that have any battery related tweeks that I can
apply? I've never really dug that deeply into symbian, so I'm not even
sure if this sort of thing exists but I'm assuming that someone on
here will know about it if it does.
Obviously I'll turn bluetooth and wifi off, but I'll be using a few
battery intensive apps plus the phone will probably act as a hotspot
for a while.

If anyone has any tips then I'd love to here them.

Cheers, Ben.