[talks-uk] Re: installing talks on an Nokia N86

  • From: "bjcolt" <bjcolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 21:49:55 -0000

Hi Al,

Thanks a million for the help. I am wondering about some questions. Do I need
to have the n86 on Nokia pc suite? I am also using vista which I think is a
problem in itself. I attached the phone honestly.lol As I have no sight I
guessed where pc suite might be but apparently not. The message was n86
connected in non compatible mode.

I think at this point I might need sighted help.

I did try alt in Nokia pc suite but didn't get a drop down menu only system,
minimize maximize etc.

I then clicked on the file using the numpad but all I got was envoke checked
and exit.

Do I require sighted help and does the phone have to be set for pc suite before
I get the option to install?

Kindest Regards, John