[talks-uk] Re: help with calling up & opening links with talks on e-72

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 09:44:32 +0100

Hi Jenny
Just listening to News and all about Rider Cup being rained off!!!! It was a very soggy London yesterday evening.

I would press select when you hear edit as that then makes it possible for you to write in to the text box. You might also like to join the B-F-B which is blind face book where the members discuss all issues related to facebook.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennie J Macaulay-Kirkland" <ms.vegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bharat" <bharatssc@xxxxxx>
Date: 03/10/2010 6:35 am

hi all,
   as the subject says, I have an e-72 handset with talks 5.1 on it.
the concern is that while talks is loaded, I am unable to hilight any links in smses & open them or else, let's say, I don't know how to do that. my sighted peeras teal me that, they can even hilight a number from within an sms & call on that number but yet again, I don't know how to go about it.
   please help!
   thank you,
   bharat.