[talks-uk] Re: help with calling up & opening links with talks on e-72

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 01:43:48 +0100

Brilliant Baratt.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bharat" <bharatssc@xxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:31 AM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: help with calling up & opening links with talks on e-72

hi Eleanor,
   that trick worked like a charm.
the only thing I did not do is, I did not do anything to auto find option. I just let it be what it was.
   don't even know, what option was hilighted in there.
   but the trick really worked.
   thank you, very much!
   bharat.     New Delhi,     India.

From: "Bharat" <bharatssc@xxxxxx>
Date: 03/10/2010 6:35 am

hi all,
   as the subject says, I have an e-72 handset with talks 5.1 on it.
the concern is that while talks is loaded, I am unable to hilight any links in smses & open them or else, let's say, I don't know how to do that. my sighted peeras teal me that, they can even hilight a number from within an sms & call on that number but yet again, I don't know how to go about it.
   please help!
   thank you,
   bharat.