[talks-uk] Re: help please

  • From: Georgina Joyce <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:12:46 +0000

Hi

I'm sure that there's someone out there that will sell you a book or
two.  But then you will have to tackle whether it's accessible etc.
Nowadays, most people ask the web.  This list got me and others, up and
running with the E71.  It's my understanding what this list is for.
This is the most constructive and helpful VI list I've ever joined.
I've also found E71 forums via google.

So what kind of book are you looking for?  Do you have an accessible
version of the Nokia manual?  Is it technical material you require or
from another perspective?  Have you tried looking on the web?

Happy new year to all!

Gena

--
Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman