[talks-uk] Re: help please?

  • From: "ANN FLYNN" <annflynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 13:32:29 -0000

thanks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Nutt
  To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 9:50 AM
  Subject: [talks-uk] Re: help please?

  Hi Ann,

  I have no idea.  It could be that the SIM card is not in properly, it could
be that the memory card is not in properly, it could be a multitude of things.
But it sounds like you are having a great experience from Voda <Smile>.

  Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
  International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
  Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589
  mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,