[talks-uk] e71 orientation please

  • From: Georgina Joyce <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 16:07:34 +0100

Hi

I see from another thread that there's a description of the qwerty
keyboard on Nokia phones.  I wondered if someone could give an overview
of the buttons of my new e71 I received a few hours ago.  I've found how
to insert the SIM and battery.  I'm guessing that the left-hand side
going downwards is the USB port's cover.  Below that SD card cover.  Is
that right?  What are the 3 buttons down the right-hand side below the
headset socket?  Are there three buttons either side of the joystick?
And finally, how are the qwerty keys laid out?  e.g.  Where's the zero?
If the "y" is in a strange place.  Are there other keys that are not
where you'd expect them?

-- Thanks.

Gena
Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman