[talks-uk] dual sim holder

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "talks-uk" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 11:26:02 +0100

I see your point Steve, but if you have another sim you only use for outgoing
calls then it works fine. For example, I have my contract sim and then I keep a
PAYG one for numbers that are not covered by my contract such as 0845 and 0870
for example and I also use it for Email and Web which are also not included in
my contract. So if I want to use it, rather than carry a second phone I could
have both the SIMs in the one handset. Then again, it wouldn't give us the
excuse to have two phones!

Barbara