[talks-uk] Re: dual sim holder

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 14:54:27 +0100

Although the Symbian phones are getting smaller it is for many a good option. Also think of the cost of Wayfinder Access, the KNFB reader mobile, Talks if you didn't go to vodafone and other snaller things. I don't have one myself but if I wanted another sim for some reason I would get one. I have a 6680 at the moment, soon to be a N82 but I can't see how the 6680 could take anything bigger than a single card.

At 11:26 20/04/2008, you wrote:
I see your point Steve, but if you have another sim you only use for outgoing calls then it works fine. For example, I have my contract sim and then I keep a PAYG one for numbers that are not covered by my contract such as 0845 and 0870 for example and I also use it for Email and Web which are also not included in my contract. So if I want to use it, rather than carry a second phone I could have both the SIMs in the one handset. Then again, it wouldn't give us the excuse to have two phones!

Barbara
Checked by AVG.