[talks-uk] Re: DUAL SIM HOLDERS

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 15:03:58 +0100

Hi Steve -

I can see how having a duel sim could be useful for say when on a train;
when I travel from southwest to north west, I can rarely get a T-Mobile
signal [Orange was never much better] having say a Voda sim as well might
solve this problem. Many other passengers seem to be able to use their
phones ok on the train, so I imagine they are with a different provider to
those mentioned above, but maybe too, it could be that some non-Nokia phones
are more powerful? -

Andy