[talks-uk] Re: DUAL SIM HOLDERS

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:13:18 +0100

Thanks Barbara for this information. I find it very interesting and must pay the man at a local shop we have to see what he says about them. I don't see why they wouldn't be legal, but I'll try to find out. Ian can't understand how it fits onto the phone, so if anyone has a way of explaining that, it would be very interesting.

Thanks.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx