[talks-uk] Re: a daisy problem sorry.

  • From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:30:05 +0200

no myv daisy  not  work after  i  dry out my cabel .
kable .
cable .

From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23/07/2010 7:06 pm

hey! I coat the files for updating ptp1 over 4:05 on my memory card.
4.05 is the  newest softvare. for the player .
my daisy player is a plextalk ptp1 vite .
I after switsh off the daisy player and turned it on when it says please wait for the sound you hear nothing happens.
on the computer, it is a usb device not recognized.
what can I do?
I  need help!? becusoe i have  talkbooks in my card and music o so .
peace pleace help ?!

<<cleardot.gif>>