[talks-uk] Re: a daisy problem sorry.

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 19:26:01 +0100

Are you talking about d2go? It came with Talks 4.5? It did not upgrade with
Talks 5. This means you can play DAISY files on your phone. The Plextalk is a
different player. It does make a musical sound when you turn it on. I an not
sure what you are referring to in terms of USB in relation to your computer.
Only think I can think of is that you may be talking about transferring DAISY
files via the USB to your phone.
Subject: [talks-uk] a daisy problem  sorry.
From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23/07/2010 7:06 pm

hey! I coat the files for updating ptp1 over 4:05 on my memory card.
4.05 is the  newest softvare. for the player .
my daisy player is a plextalk ptp1 vite .
I after  switsh off  the daisy player and turned it on when it says please wait
for the sound you hear nothing happens.
on the computer, it is a usb device not recognized.
what can I do?
I  need help!? becusoe i have  talkbooks in my card and music o so .
peace pleace help ?!

<<cleardot.gif>>