[talks-uk] Re: a daisy problem sorry.

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 19:50:11 +0100

OK that is fine but that is not discussed on the Talks list. E-mail me off list
and I can try and make more suggestion. In the meantime you could contact the
person who supplied it to you or maybe if someone on list knows of a suitable
list for you to join for support with this form of technology. I can only think
of the access UK freelist at present. There may be an international list that
someone knows of.
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: a daisy problem  sorry.
From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23/07/2010 7:39 pm

its not my phone .
ia had daisy 2 go.
but i mean my  daisy external daisy  plextak .
From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23/07/2010 7:25 pm

i mean  my  daisy   not working
From: "Bardia Zakeri" <bardiazakeri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23/07/2010 7:06 pm

hey! I coat the files for updating ptp1 over 4:05 on my memory card.
4.05 is the  newest softvare. for the player .
my daisy player is a plextalk ptp1 vite .
I after  switsh off  the daisy player and turned it on when it says please
wait for the sound you hear nothing happens.
on the computer, it is a usb device not recognized.
what can I do?
I  need help!? becusoe i have  talkbooks in my card and music o so .
peace pleace help ?!

<<cleardot.gif>>