[talks-uk] Re: When will Talks work with OVI Maps?

  • From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:07:43 -0000

Yeah!  I too am more interested in where I'm going than where I've been.

I mean yes, once done the route and saving it as a favourite.

But, I can just imagine... Getting well and truly lost, finding my way back
to a point where I'm not lost and the bloomin thing guiding me back to being
lost again... With, all be it, clear instructions!  (Said very slightly
tongue in cheek)!