[talks-uk] Re: When will Talks work with OVI Maps?

  • From: Neil Barnfather - TalkNav <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:28:27 +0000

Chris,

perhaps, but the question is how long are you prepared to wait, a month, 6
months, a year, or longer? people who have Wayfinder Access need an option by
no later than the end of March 2011.
On 24 Nov 2010, at 15:27, chris hallsworth wrote:

Hi all.
Let's all try to be positive please. I have no doubts that if Code Factory can
get Ovi Maps to work, so can Nuance. It's just a matter of time. In fact I was
talking to someone at my housing association this morning working at the
sensory team. I told them that I would love to try GPS. This very topic came up
and I was just positive that Talks will come out with similar support in the
future. When it does I will sure upgrade both my phone and Talks so that I can
use Ovi Maps. As I say though, it's just a matter of time.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net