[talks-uk] Re: Walking hot spot and joycu spot question

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:08:58 +0100

Hi Carla,

Hang on, I'm not sure you are understanding what those products are.

They don't get you a better signal with your phone, they merely allow you to
use your phone as a wireless router, to connect other devices. Not your
phone, I stress, but other devices. So if you don't have a laptop, what are
you going to connect? If nothing, then there is no point to you having
either product.