[talks-uk] Re: Walking hot spot and joycu spot question

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 17:20:05 +0100

Hi Carla

I can't comment about Walking Hotspot as I haven't tried it.  I'm using
Joikuspot, which I reckon is brill.  I can even log into my VPN (Virtual
Private Network) connection to work Email with it when I'm out using the
Netbook.  It's so useful, and well worth around a tenner.

Kind regards,

Jackie Cairns
cairnsplace@xxxxxxx