[talks-uk] Re: Vodafone configuration on Nokia N85

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:01:16 +0100

Dear Tim
Your version of Talks, was this put on by Vodafone?  If yes did you pay for it?
 I ask because Vodafone do put talks on the phone free of charge on request by
those requiring it.  However the latest version of Talks, is talks 5.  This
would be talks Premium and would certainly have more features than Talks 4.  I
cannot speak for those selling Talks but my own experience was that once I had
the Talks which was put on free of charge by Vodafone, I was able to pay an
additional £50 and be upgraded to Talks Premium.  Maybe one of the Talks
dealers will comment.  I think you might therefore be able to upgrade to talks
5 for the additional money.  Indeed that said when I did pay, where it was a
Vodafone (not all y phones are Vodafone) I did ask Vodafone for the £50 back
and they did oblige and refund it to me.  Just my thought anyway.