[talks-uk] Re: Vodafone Coverage

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:28:29 -0000

Eleanor,

Both phone make and model can affect signal quality, the biggest issue
though can often be building construction. Newer buildings tend to use a lot
of steel, which isn't always favourable for network carriers.

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

Don't forget TalkNav which is a Nuance accessibility and Wayfinder Access
software dealer and distributor, for all your product needs with instant
product activation and an online store supporting British Sterling, US
Dollars and Euros.

www.talknav.net
+44 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx