[talks-uk] Re: Using web applications on the E71 via Three

  • From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:51:25 +0100

Funnily enough I've been looking for somewhere to buy a dongle can you
point me in the right direction? Now I got a netbook I may as well use
it is this a prepay offer or contract personally am more interested in
prepay. Also I wonder if the data counters are accessible so you an keep
track of how much you've used.