[talks-uk] Re: Using web applications on the E71 via Three

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:28:41 +0100

Hi.

When I raised this very question about Fring, I was told in no uncertain terms that Three only support the client that they provide; Use of any other client would not guarantee you free calls and may result in data or other charges.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Georgina Joyce" <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>