[talks-uk] Re: Using web applications on the E71 via Three

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:56:27 +0100

Hi.

Well, you can pick up a contract or prepay dongle from a three store, online or from their direct sales team. The software is relatively accessible, but only keeps tabs on what you actually use on your machine per session, however when you get your dongle and register for My Three, you can track your usage on the website.

The offer I'm talking about is a contract, I think its an 18 month deal. If you are interested, email me privately and I'll send you instructions on how to get a month's service free of charge.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>