[talks-uk] Re: Using skype on three

  • From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 20:37:26 +0100

yup that was my point.

-----Original Message-----
From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve S
Sent: 05 October 2009 11:21
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Using skype on three

Darren, if you have that built into your contract it's OK.  With people
going on the web etc, its a common add on, but ppl should be aware,
cheers Steve.

From: Barbara Wilson <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, 4 October, 2009, 11:24 PM

Skype out is where you can buy credit rather like for a PAYG phone and
call
people on their phone or mobile from your computer rather than calling
them
by using their Skype username.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779