[talks-uk] Re: Using skype on three

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 05:05:06 +0100

Hi Gena.

I never had any luck with it and I'm on three also, so if you've five minutes, could you please send a guide my way explaining exactly how you installed it? Also, if this isn't too much to ask, could you give windows live messenger a go? I'd love to use three's Skype and messenger facilities as they're totally free and I can keep my included minutes in my contract plan.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Georgina Joyce" <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>