[talks-uk] Re: Using skype on three

  • From: "Steve S" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:21:01 +0100

MessageDarren, if you have that built into your contract it's OK.  With people
going on the web etc, its a common add on, but ppl should be aware, cheers
Steve.
              From: Barbara Wilson <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
              To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Date: Sunday, 4 October, 2009, 11:24 PM

              Skype out is where you can buy credit rather like for a PAYG
phone and call
              people on their phone or mobile from your computer rather than
calling them
              by using their Skype username.

              Barbara Wilson
              M: 07917710779