[talks-uk] Re: Updating N96

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:32:03 +0100

Steve I an of the opinion that I had a faulty phone. This new one is brilliant.
Tin other was slow and sluggish while this one is fast and smooth. Not
surprising then that it simply died! And I mean died! Not a sound from it even
when I   connected
it to  the power source. I will never try again. Luckey that I have contract
and insurance, otherwise very expensive activity!