[talks-uk] Re: Transferring address book and messages from Nokia 6600 to Nokia E65

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:57:24 -0000

Hi Kevin,

Easiest way is to turn on Bluetooth on both phones, then run the Data
Transfer tool from the E65, which is I believe in the tools menu.  This will
then search for older phones, and grab texts, notes, contacts and calendar
entries, as per your request.  I.e. you can I believe select and deselect
items you don't want to bring over.

  _____