[talks-uk] Re: Transferring address book and messages from Nokia 6600 to Nokia E65

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:40:29 -0000

Hi Walter and Steve

I can transfer contacts using Bluetooth on a 6600 and an N70, N91 or an N95,
and never have any problems.

Mind you Steve, I do have a folder of jokes that I'd like to send over to
another phone in a oner, but I highlighted this and tried to send via
Bluetooth, but there was no option in the menu to do so.  So perhaps this has
to be done using the Nokia Suite?

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace