[talks-uk] Re: Talks and Y browser

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 20:45:17 +0100

Hi,
I tried changing the full list entries to never and it works at a push, however Talks still stutters on and on, it didn't happen until I was in a structure as deap as the User Dir in the KReader folder and then it took a while to stop. When modifying the Talks settings, I went to Talks, app specific settings and full list entries. It was then put in a list on its own so I know it took effect, I did change it to never. I also restarted YBrowser to see if that made a difference.

At 19:30 08/05/2008, you wrote:
Hi Mike,

Yes, I am afraid it is.  50 quid gets you an upgrade if you want it.