[talks-uk] Re: Talks and Nokia Maps in pedestrian mode on an N82

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:00:18 -0000

Have you changed phones or moved your license at all?

Neil Barnfather
TalkNav

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility software reseller and authorized
distributor of Wayfinder products, with product activation codes delivered
direct to your mailbox, why not try TalkNav today?

www.talknav.com
www.wayfinderaccess.com
Telephone from the UK: 0844 412 1062
Telephone outside the UK: +44 161 277 7997

No, Neil, no change.  It seems to happen when I leave it and do not use it.