[talks-uk] Re: Stop saying the date each time.

  • From: "Karen Burgess" <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:25:54 +0100

Hi Justin

what mark means is, that you can choose one of the profiles already available
say for example outdoor, personalise it so that your ringing volume, and ring
tones are how you would like them and rename this profile to say foe example,
your name.  talks would then read out, something like "vodafone UK, justin"
instead of the date.  Hope this sheds a bit more light on the subject.

kaz