[talks-uk] Re: Stop saying the date each time.

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:11:15 +0100

hi Justin,

Yes, as Kaz said, I was talking about the Profiles that have to do with the
actual phone. I didn't explain myself too well there sorry. Smile.

What you also might consider doing, is taking a look at the help topic on
the phone. I no longer have a 6600, but I seem to recall 'Profiles being at
the top level of the main menu. Once you've selected it, Press key 1 for
options, and choose Help. Hopefully, this should give you a good idea re:
Profile Manipulation. HTH.

Cheers,u

Mark

Mark Matthews