[talks-uk] Removing 02 as Service Provider from My Phone

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 20:24:02 +0100

Hi
How do I do this?  I want to take the 02 settings off my N96 because I cannot
access the Internet with it.  02 told me that it was because I had a Vodafone
but that is rubbish because I now transferred the SIM to another Vodafone, e71
and I have absolutely no problem.  No point in leaving the 02 settings on now
on the N96.