[talks-uk] Re: OT: Mobile Speak and Vodafone!

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:47:19 +0000

I asked the same question about 6 or 9 months ago on this list too. Someone
came back to me and was adamant that they had made enquiries in Scotland as
they were due an upgrade with Vodafone amd that Vodafone had said they put both
Talks amd Mobile Speak on phones for blind people. I then asked Vodafone who
told me they do not. It appears that they did some kind of deal with Talks or
Nuance or whoever but not so with Mobile Speak. Then on the International Talks
kis someone mentioned that in the US people could choose Talks or Mobile Speak
on their Vodafone.
From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/01/2011 11:04 am

Hi All

Just a very quick question as I know it's off topic but, not sure where else
to ask.

Does anyone know if Vodafone in the UK will put Mobile Speak on a phone
instead of Talks?

Thanks.

Paul Hopkins

19:34:00