[talks-uk] Re: Nokia n85 with talks

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:14:01 -0000

Hi, yes it has an 8GB memory card, expandable to 16GB with the latest firmware
update I think.  Regarding You Tube, it asks if you want to save the vid, but
haven't tried it, so can't comment on whether or not it saves the vid or just
the link to the streaming folder.  The camera is a 5 mega pixel camera and is
very very good, along with the video.  1 thing, which is a bit gagety, that I
do like on the phone is the ability to change audio themes.  You can change
slide tones, menu tones and so on...it adds a nice feature to the phone.  HTH,
cheers Steve.