[talks-uk] Re: Nokia n85 with talks

  • From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:49:47 -0000

If it is anything like the N96 it is doable.  There are some minor things
but as I say, if the two are similar, you will more than get by.

Paul Hopkins - Manager

(All Formats)

Queen Alexandra College

Court Oak Road

Harborne

BIRMINGHAM

B17 9TG

Tel:

0121 428 5018

Fax:

0121 428 5048

E-mail:

allformats@xxxxxxxxx

Web:

www.allformats.org.uk

Allformats - Braille, Audio, Digital and Large Print Resources for Access by
People with a Visual Impairment.

*****

Confidentiality and Disclaimer:

This email and its attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and
may be confidential or the subject of legal privilege.  If this email and
its attachments have come to you in error you must take no action based on
them, nor must you retain them, copy them, distribute them or disclose their
contents to any other person.

Please contact the sender immediately to notify them of the error.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not
relate to the official business of Queen Alexandra College shall be

*****

  _____