[talks-uk] Re: Nokia n85 with talks

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:13:52 -0000

Steve,

When you say that tabbing between Memory doesnt' speak what do you mean?

You can't read the contents of the memory cards or phone memory in file manager?

Thanks,
Dj Paddy
Barry

Tell me and I will hear, show me and I will see,
involve me and I will understand.

Chinese Proverb

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time
that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. -Oscar Wilde, 1856-1900"