[talks-uk] Nokia N 70 setting it to speak time and date.

  • From: "David Stephenson" <davidstephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:26:40 -0000

Does anyone know how I can set the phone to speak time and date without the
day being abbreviated ?  I have set this up in phone settings deleting the
abbreviated name of the day and typing in the full name of day.  While phone
was switched on it announced the day in full but once switched off, and back
on again it reverted back to announcing the day in abbreviated form.  I have
the latest version of talks on the phone.

David Stephenson
davidstephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx