[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N 70 setting it to speak time and date.

  • From: "alprit" <alprit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:21:22 -0000

Hi David

Do you have Talks Premium?  If so you can go into the user dictionary options
and change the way Talks announces the day.  The steps are as follows:-

Talks+star, rightarrow to User Dictionary, press options and select "Add New",
type in FR, downarrow once and type the full word (Friday), arrow down and it
will say "Application global".  You can either stay with this or press select
and scroll down to telephone and select this setting.  Once you have done this,
press options and select the save option.

I hope this helps.

Pritesh