[talks-uk] Re: Nokia Keyboards

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:32:08 -0000

Hi.

The supplier I used for all my accessories was www.totallymobile.co.uk. They provide competitive pricing and first class one to one customer support by email or phone if you should need it.

There are a variety of keyboards you can use depending on the model of your phone. If your strapped for cash, you could go for either the Freedom mini keyboard which is a 36 key keyboard with integrated game pad/selector for Â39.99, right up to the Nokia SU-8W keyboard which has 68 keys and which is priced at Â69.75. As I said, best thing to do is select your phone from the compatibility boxes at the top of the page when you first log on and take it from their.

Best wishes, Ibrahim Gucukoglu

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>