[talks-uk] Size of Talks phones

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:49:53 -0000

If anyone has been using standard mobile phones for a few years like me, I'm
sure they are used to the smaller models. I do not like large phones and
wish manufacturers such as Nokia would make a smaller phone with the Symbian
platform so we can use Talks without a huge cumbersome phone. We don't need
a camera, so the large screens are really annoying. The point to this post
is that I am due an upgrade and would like to have an idea of the smallest
phone on the market which will work with Talks. Does anyone know of a phone
such as this on the market. Not essentially but preferably Nokia. Doesn't
have to be all singing and dancing, just not one of those huge bulky heavy
handsets! Not sure if there are any smaller phones compatible with Talks,
are there?

Barbara