[talks-uk] Re: Nokia E66 - Talks Compatible?

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 23:06:09 +0100

Hi Neil,

I disagree.  The N96 is highly priced, but it has more potential than the
N85, since it has 16GB of onboard memory, plus a card slot.  This kicks
serious ass for a music lover.

From: Amro Bilal - Email Address: Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 10/10/2008 13:16
Sent To: Talks-UK List - Email Address: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Nokia E66 - Talks Compatible?

Hi everyone, is the E66 Talks compatible? Any issues with this phone I
should be aware of? It looks like I need to upgrade soon so thought I'd
start asking around...

Cheers,
Amro

07:07