[talks-uk] Re: New phones with new talks

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:01:15 -0000

The Blackbury screen reader also costs around £300 from what I've heard.

From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 23/03/2010 4:27 pm

Hi Ibrahim,

I had a look at the N97 mini yesterday and quite liked the phone, I presume the new Talks version will be compatible with that now? and what about the
Blackberry?

Mandy

-- Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Mostly Cloudy, Light Drizzle 9°C
Wind:S-180° at 12KT The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by
a radar tub and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx