[talks-uk] Re: New phones with new talks

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 19:27:39 -0000

Hi Saqib, is the mini easy to use?  I see others have said that the
functionality is not quite the same, I?m sure once you get the hang of it it
will be fine.  They really seem to be phasing these ordinary number pads out
in favour of qwerty I have also been offered the E72 but phones for you
already don?t have those.  It?s a real pain, I feel sorry for Nuance trying
to keep up.

Mandy

-- Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Mostly Cloudy, 9°C Wind:S-190° at
12KT Idiots of a feather, flock together. Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx