[talks-uk] Re: New phones with new talks

  • From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:44:32 +0000

Hi Saqib

sorry to butt in! I'' hav had the N97 for quite some time and hav seen a fair
few firmware improvements during that time and i can certainly confirm that its
been massivily improved and firmware 20.X onwards is real stable. Battery life
is awesome [And i hav really put it through its paces!] storage space is never
going to be an issue with 32gv built in plus a card slot [i hav 48gb using a
16gb card but could even use a 32gv card and hav 64gb!]

the phone memory is a bit low but if you stick most files on the mass memory
then all is good as most apps that are required to install on the phone memory
are small, even Talks is small in size despite it packing such a massivr amount
of functionality in.

i would say the N97 is mor suitable for the visually impaired than the Mini
version as its keyboard is better spaced and has the DPad. But it is quite big
so its good to hav the smaller version available as some might not need all the
bells and whistles but wants the same concept.......

Hope this helps

Pete