[talks-uk] N70

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:43:27 +0100

Hi all.

Have the chance of upgrading to a Nokia N70.  just wondered if anyone had used
this phone and what people thought of it?

On my 6630, I find the keys for talks, delete and end call are rather close
together. it is easy to hit the end call button instead of delete.

I find that on the joy pad it is easy to move it up or down rather than
pressing select and also the door to the MMC slot is rather flimsy.

I find the keys on the main keypad distinctive however and the speaker is of
good quality.

Any good points or issues to keep in mind with this phone?

Regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493