[talks-uk] Re: N70

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 06:22:06 +0100

Hi Kaz,

By no means.  I think the E50 is rather an exception.  It is such a cheap
phone compared to the others, that I think they have cut corners where the
hardware is concerned.

I believe the N76 though is going to be as small as the E50, and should have
good audion, because the N series are music phones.

In general though, the E Series are business phones, and won't have such
good audio quality as the N Series phones.