[talks-uk] Re: N70

  • From: "David Taylor" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 17:05:50 +0100

Hi,

It's a straight keypad, which I always think helps and a square key rather than
a joystick.  Talx key and Delete are on opposite sides of the phone. The left
and right selection keys might be a bit close to call and end call and the
arrows key a a bit close to the top row of numbers, but the keys are quite
distinctive. I'm quite impressed with the speaker and the head set isn't too
bad either. The card slot door is a pain but I've seen worse.

To be honest though, if you're upgrading now, you can't do much better. Might
be worth looking at a bluetooth Keyboard and avoid the Freedom range if you do!
I couldn't make that work with the phone at all, though my bluetooth headset
works just fine.

Cheers
Dave